Industry Standard Conditions for Waste Mineral Oil
Author：智火柴油品传感器 Time：2021-11-16 10:54
INZOC sensor shares "Industry Standard Conditions for Comprehensive Utilization of Waste Mineral Oil"
In order to implement the "Recycling Economy Promotion Law", standardize the development order of the comprehensive utilization of waste mineral oil resources, promote the optimization and upgrading of enterprises, strengthen environmental protection, improve the technology and management of comprehensive utilization of resources, and guide the healthy and sustainable development of the industry, our ministry has formulated the " "Regulations for the Comprehensive Utilization of Waste Mineral Oil Industry" are hereby announced.
All relevant departments and provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government shall use the conditions of this specification as the basis for project investment approval (recording) management, land and resources management, environmental impact assessment, credit financing, and safety supervision.
(1) The conditions of this specification apply to all types of waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization enterprises established within the territory of the People's Republic of China (except Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau).
(2) The comprehensive utilization of waste mineral oil referred to in the conditions of this specification refers to waste mineral oil that has reduced or lost efficacy during use of various industrial and mining machinery, vehicles, ships, and air transportation equipment. Process to obtain lubricating base oil, diesel oil and other oil products that meet or approach the quality of industrial oil.
2. Enterprise establishment and layout
(3) The comprehensive utilization of waste mineral oil projects that are newly built or refurbished should comply with relevant national laws and regulations, and adopt technologies and production that meet energy-saving and environmental protection requirements.
(4) Enterprises for the comprehensive utilization of waste mineral oil shall make reasonable arrangements based on the quantity, type, distribution, and transfer of waste minerals. Encourage enterprises to use waste mineral oil for harmless disposal, large-scale production, and resource utilization.
(5) The plant area of an enterprise for comprehensive utilization of waste mineral oil shall be a centralized and independent whole site with necessary splash-proof treatment, and the production area shall be separated from the office area and the living area.
(6) Non-waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization enterprises in natural tourism, exploration of ecological functions, scenic spots, forest parks, ecological water source communities, urban recuperation and surrounding areas, residential areas, breeding grounds, tourist attractions and other locations; In accordance with the requirements of the regional planning, the enterprises should gradually withdraw from them by means of relocation, conversion of production, etc.
3. Scale of production and operation
(7) The annual waste mineral oil disposal capacity of a single construction project for comprehensive utilization of waste mineral oil that has been built shall not be less than 10,000 tons (except for approved local hazardous waste centers). The annual disposal capacity of a single construction project of a newly built, renovated or expanded enterprise shall not be less than 30,000 tons.
The annual disposal capacity is based on the quantity approved in the environmental assessment report of the project and the corresponding environmental assessment approval document.
(8) Enterprises for comprehensive utilization of waste mineral oil shall have production equipment, testing equipment, laboratory equipment, public engineering facilities and auxiliary production facilities suitable for their disposal capabilities.
(9) Encourage the centralized disposal and utilization of waste mineral oil to form a scale effect and improve the level of pollution control. For waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization enterprises that cannot meet the requirements of the annual disposal capacity scale, guide them to merge and switch to production.
4. Resource recycling
(10) In the process of comprehensive utilization of waste mineral oil, its beneficial components should be fully utilized, and the waste gas, waste residue, and waste water generated by the regeneration and extraction of waste mineral oil should be treated in a harmless manner. Enterprises that do not have the treatment conditions for comprehensive utilization of waste mineral oil should entrust other enterprises with relevant qualifications for the treatment, and shall not discard, dump, incinerate or landfill without authorization.
(11) The collection, storage, transportation, utilization and disposal of waste mineral oil shall meet the requirements of "Technical Specifications for Pollution Control of Waste Mineral Oil Recycling and Utilization" (HJ607-2011).
5. Process, equipment and energy consumption
(12) Newly built, renovated and expanded waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization enterprises shall adopt energy-saving, environmental protection technology, safe and mature advanced technology and equipment that meet national requirements.
(13) High vacuum distillation is recommended for the distillation process of refining regenerated lubricating oil base oil, including molecular distillation, thin film evaporation, vacuum distillation and other methods.
(14) The post-refining process of the regenerated lubricating oil base oil encourages the use of solvent refining or hydrorefining, and it is strictly forbidden to use strong acid refining processes such as sulfuric acid refining that are explicitly eliminated by the state.
(15) The comprehensive energy consumption of refining and regenerating lubricating base oil from waste mineral oil should be less than 900 kWh/ton.
(16) The various materials and equipment used in the construction of the project must meet the requirements of relevant national and industry standards; the design and construction of hazardous chemical process projects specified by the State Administration of Work Safety shall be undertaken by units with corresponding qualifications.
6. Environmental protection
(17) Enterprises for the comprehensive utilization of waste mineral oil shall obtain the "Hazardous Waste Management Permit" and other relevant business qualifications issued by the environmental protection department of the province, autonomous region, and municipality directly under the Central Government, and strictly implement the "Solid Waste Pollution Prevention and Control Law" and "Hazardous Waste Management" "License Management Measures" and other laws and regulations.
(18) New, renovated and expanded waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization projects must strictly implement the "Environmental Impact Assessment Law of the People's Republic of China", and submit environmental assessment documents to the competent environmental protection administrative department in accordance with the law. In accordance with the requirements of the "three simultaneous" of environmental protection, the construction of environmental protection facilities supporting the project, the preparation of emergency plans for environmental risks, and the application for environmental protection acceptance of the completion of the project in accordance with the law.
(19) Waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization projects should be equipped with exhaust gas purification treatment devices. Exhaust gas emissions must meet the "Comprehensive Emission Standard of Air Pollutants" and "Emission Standard of Odor Pollutants."
(20) Waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization projects must have wastewater treatment devices or entrust enterprises with wastewater treatment qualifications for treatment, and encourage the realization of wastewater recycling; the construction of the pipeline network in the factory area must be "cleaning and diversion of rain and sewage; Enterprises with wastewater treatment facilities should establish accident emergency pools; wastewater discharge should meet the "Integrated Wastewater Discharge Standard."
(21) Waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization projects must have waste residue storage facilities. If the waste residues are handled by themselves, the treatment facilities must be designed, constructed, and put into operation at the same time as the main project; if the waste residue is entrusted for treatment, the entrusted enterprise must have this category The business qualifications and capabilities of waste treatment encourage the recycling of waste residues.
(22) Noise reduction and sound insulation measures must be taken for waste mineral oil disposal equipment with high noise pollution, and the prevention and control of noise pollution should meet the "Environmental Noise Emission Standard for Industrial Enterprises".
7. Product quality and vocational education
(23) Waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization enterprises shall establish independent quality inspection departments and full-time inspectors, improve the quality inspection management system, ensure the integrity of inspection data, and have inspection and testing equipment that are qualified and meet the service life.
(24) The product quality standards of regenerated lubricating oil base oil and regenerated fuel oil shall be implemented with reference to the main indicators of relevant products of China National Petroleum Corporation and China Petrochemical Corporation.
(25) Waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization enterprises shall establish traceable production records, and save the raw materials and auxiliary materials used in the processing process, the process parameters and customer materials in the process of each process and other related information.
(26) Enterprises that comprehensively utilize waste mineral oil should establish a vocational education training management system and employee education files. Engineering and technical personnel and production workers should receive training on a regular basis, so that they can work with certificates.
8. Safe production
(27) Enterprises in the comprehensive utilization of waste mineral oil shall strictly abide by the "Safety Production Law of the People's Republic of China", the "Occupational Disease Prevention and Control Law of the People's Republic of China" and other relevant laws, regulations, rules and standards, and establish and improve production safety and occupational disease prevention and control. Responsibility system, take measures to ensure safe production and enable workers to obtain occupational health protection.
(28) Enterprises for comprehensive utilization of waste mineral oil should have sound safety production and occupational health management systems, and establish safety production and occupational health training systems and inspection systems.
(29) Waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization enterprises should have safety protection and prevention measures, and be equipped with safety protection equipment and equipment that meet national standards to avoid personal injury during the production process. Work areas that may produce dust and toxic and harmful gases should be equipped with occupational disease protection facilities to ensure that the workplace meets the national occupational health standards.
(30) Enterprises that comprehensively utilize waste mineral oil should strictly implement the provisions of the Fire Protection Law of the People’s Republic of China. The fire protection design, construction and acceptance of production plants, warehouses, storage yards and other places shall comply with the requirements of relevant national standards, and the production areas where solvents are produced and used shall comply with relevant fire and explosion-proof requirements.
(31) Production areas, loading and unloading areas, storage areas for raw materials, products and other hazardous chemicals shall strictly implement relevant national and industry laws and regulations, and set warning signs in accordance with relevant standards and regulations.
(32) Waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization enterprises shall, in accordance with relevant national requirements, actively carry out the construction of safety production standardization and hidden danger investigation and management system to ensure that the standards are met within the prescribed time limit.
9, supervision and management
(33) New, renovated and expanded waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization projects shall meet the relevant requirements of this code. Existing waste mineral oil comprehensive utilization enterprises that do not meet the requirements of this specification, under the guidance of the national industrial policy, through mergers and reorganizations, technological transformation, etc., meet the requirements of the specification as soon as possible.
(34) The competent departments of industry and informatization of the people’s governments at or above the county level (including the county level) are responsible for supervising and managing the implementation of standard conditions by local production enterprises, cooperating with local industrial and commercial, environmental protection and other departments to carry out joint law enforcement, and strengthening the supervised check.
(35) Industry associations related to the comprehensive utilization of waste mineral oil should strengthen the analysis and research on the development of the industry; organize the promotion of new technologies, new processes, new equipment and new materials for the industry’s energy conservation and emission reduction; establish a standardized evaluation system, scientific Fairly put forward evaluation opinions; assist relevant government departments to do a good job in industry supervision and standard management.
(36) According to voluntary applications by enterprises, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology regularly announces the list of enterprises that meet the requirements of this standard. Announcement management measures shall be separately formulated by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
(37) The relevant national administrative departments can formulate corresponding supporting supervision measures based on the standard conditions.
10. Supplementary Provisions
(38) If the laws and regulations, national standards and industry policies involved in the conditions of this specification are revised, they shall be implemented in accordance with the revised regulations.
(39) The conditions of this specification shall come into effect on January 1, 2016, and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology shall be responsible for interpretation, and shall be revised in due course according to the development of the industry.
The above content is provided by INZOC Technology Co., Ltd., a professional oil sensor. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.